Oracle Certificate Professional Preparation

I passed my Oracle Database 10g Certified Associate (OCA) on the beginning of 2006. After busy on my work several months. I started to prepare my Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional (OCP) exam.

This is my OCP exam studying dairy. I hope can share something to anyone whom want to take the OCP exam.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

Studying Materials

I'm same as most of the people whom need to prepare their certification examination while they need to handle their busy working life. Anyway, to make life meaningful and help us to upgrade ourself... working hard buddy...

First of all, I tried to collect all information required before take the OCP examination. This is 2 books that i bought for preparing my OCP exam.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Feel good......

8/07/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home