Oracle Certificate Professional Preparation

I passed my Oracle Database 10g Certified Associate (OCA) on the beginning of 2006. After busy on my work several months. I started to prepare my Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional (OCP) exam.

This is my OCP exam studying dairy. I hope can share something to anyone whom want to take the OCP exam.


Sunday, August 20, 2006

The RMAN repository must synchronize with the control file to generate accurate information.
In addition, the
CHANGE, UNCATALOG, and CROSSCHECK commands should have been recently executed
for the report.


NOTES:
SBT - System Backup Tape
CTWR - Change Tracking Writer
RVWR - Recover Log Writer
RMAN - Recovery Manager
ASM - Automatic Storage Management
ADDM - Automatic Database Diagnostic Management
MML - Memony Monitoring Light process
MON - Memony Managaibility Monitoring process

MML- Media Management Layer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home