Oracle Certificate Professional Preparation

I passed my Oracle Database 10g Certified Associate (OCA) on the beginning of 2006. After busy on my work several months. I started to prepare my Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional (OCP) exam.

This is my OCP exam studying dairy. I hope can share something to anyone whom want to take the OCP exam.


Saturday, November 11, 2006

Useful Reference #1

"TECHNOLOGY: Inside OCP" from Oracle Magazine

06 Jan/Feb

05 Sep/Oct

05 Jul/Aug

05 Mar/Jun

05 Mar/Apr

05 Jan/Feb


NOTES:
SBT - System Backup Tape
CTWR - Change Tracking Writer
RVWR - Recover Log Writer
RMAN - Recovery Manager
ASM - Automatic Storage Management
ADDM - Automatic Database Diagnostic Management
MML - Memony Monitoring Light process
MON - Memony Managaibility Monitoring process

MML- Media Management Layer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home